Monday, February 22, 2010

Proud to be GMPian


They made us a part, they made us support them, they made us believe in them and they made us all win.

Today all the GMPians had a party for the win of the so called “experienced oldies, “are we??? Let us confirm that today!!!" I think we all have a right to call ourselves the youngest of the crowd. I thought we will be spending all the weekends the same way but noooooooo... we all had a rocking week end just like the usual Mumbai night life.

Hat’s off to all of them who not only won but also participated in the dream run, attended classes and still rocked the party..... When I am writing about all who won how can I miss writing about my next door neighbour............... It used to be a fight to wake her every morning but today it was reverse, as she had to fight against time to wake me up , all thanks to the sleepless nights I spent at my dear cousins wedding. She fought her desire to sleep, went to work for CII YI, participated in the dream run and won............... Wow I am proud to have friends like her who achieve more than expected in life as they play at the right time to utilize their skills to the brink.

Three cheers........... Hip hip hurray...Hip hip hurray...Hip hip hurray...GMP

1 comment: